About Me

Bellezza accessories are mostly handmade. There is only one for each design unless otherwise stated in the description. So....very exclusive. I will be CONSTANTLY UPDATING THIS BLOG WITH NEW ACCESSORIES. DO CHECK IN TO MY BLOG OFTEN. You may find something that you like!!! By the way, PRICES shown are NOT INCLUSIVE OF DELIVERY CHARGES. Please refer to "Payment and Delivery" and "Free Delivery" sections for further details. Anyway, feel free to email me if you have any further inquiries. I ALSO OFFER MAKEUP AND HAIRDO SERVICES. Check out my website at http://www.soon-makeup.com Just click at the link below. Thanks!!

Sunday 25 December 2011

My Words_25 December 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! MERRY CHRISTMAS !! Hope everyone is having a good time....:))) Even though I don't reaa....lly celebrate, but the mood do get into me....you know, with the decorations, the well wishes and people going for holiday here and there, you kind of want to join in. Well, I still won't do much....just feeling the "Christmas-sy" mood is good enough for me. Have a nice holiday everyone !!!


P/S: There will only be posting of new accessories after Christmas....hmmm, sometime around the 28th or 29th. Please do check in then !

No comments:

Post a Comment